Sick

Sorry guys, i am away today. I have a bad cold, kinda all weekend, stupid sickness. But anyway good news! I got 10/10 in my first uni test :) beat that.

So today, the agenda is to:
-Make sure quick cam is being installed
-If it is, get the car done in it
-Get the shirts done now! Im not sure if anyone was actually reading the blog on the weekend, but really, times-a-wasting and we dont have much time
-Comment this, i like to know when people read this, if you do comment it, i dont really care what it says but that way i know that you have definitely read it

Oh and you know have fun and all, don't cry too much because im not there.

-Paul

2 comments:

aaron_mcgowan said...

Okay so I check this blog at least twice a day...

Josh V said...

i read this

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.